A buyer agent is a real estate professional who specializes in representing the best interests of buyers throughout a real estate transaction. There are many benefits of using a buyer agent, and it doesn’t cost you anything. My services are paid for by the home seller!
When I work for you I will:
1) Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
2) Save you time by searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria. I can set up an email search that will constantly drop listings that meet your criteria into your inbox. This is an easy way for you to do a quick review of these listings and reject or favorite them on your list. Triangle MLS has the exclusive and most reliable database for accurate details on a listing’s status and material facts.
3) View homes with you and provide comparative market analyses (CMAs). I can also refer you to expert home inspectors and other related professionals that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
4) Help you explore your financing options so you can make the best possible mortgage decision.
5) Negotiate the best possible price for you and take care of the documentation details.
6) Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
In short, I’ll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer’s service. So when you decide to buy a home, or if you hear that any of your family and friends are looking to buy, please contact me anytime. I hope to hear from you when the time is right.